Perform logistics (strategic high-tech control, tariff classification, warehouse management, freight management, customs) tasks associated with Asia depots, Asia hub distribution and Global Refurbish Center. These include:
1. Organizing shipments including spares and FGI in line with company requirement.
2. Driving Logistics service providers for continual performance improvement on efficiency, accuracy, and cost effectiveness.
3. Working closely with headquarter and regions to ensure common goals and objectives are achieved.
4. Designed, structured and documented process flow for any new process implementation.
5. Deliver against departmental KPIs.
6. Perform SAP and EDI transaction on a daily basis.
7. Work with compliance group to ensure shipment is complying with import and export regulations.
8. Manage daily warehouse operation, maintenance of system data requirements and ensuring integrity at all times.
9. Maintenance of records.
10. Assisting with re-negotiating of terms of business/service level and performance evaluation and taking corrective actions as required.
11. Responsible for inventory variances, coordinate the stock check with supplying plants and receiving plant, provide resolution to reconcile the inventory.
12. Complete Book to Book to ensure a balanced inventory between warehouse subcontractor and SAP, manually correct EDI failures in real time.
13. Owner of inventory Purge process, coordinate with warehouses and planners to complete the purge processes.
14. Coordinating annual inventory audits requirement
15. Handle escalations from regions and 3PL.
16. Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
• Years of Experience: Minimum 3 - 5 years
• Job Experience: Minimum 3 years working experience of logistics management within SAP MRP environment, especially in following areas: regulations governing import/export of strategic high-tech commodities (SHTC), trade compliance, logistics, transportation, warehouse operations.
• Extensive experience in dealing with global suppliers
• Educational: Bachelor degree in science / business or engineering
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
• Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal)
• High level of computer literacy, to include MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Project.
• Experience in working with SAP database
• Project management skills (tracking, review, driving to closure)
• Experience in export and import control, foreign trade compliance, US government and Asia countries custom practice, especially China regulation.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tights schedules
• Strong organizational and administration skills
• Professional attitude and demeanor/adaptable/flexible approach to work.