-Manage its offers' portfolio and offers’ introductions
-Accountable for the growth and profitability
- Understand and shares Offer Strategy with the Business Unit to adapt and execute it locally
- Master the Offer knowledge and the Offer environment
- Support Sales Offer strategy execution
- Collect and give to the Business Unit all Business information
- Take part in Sales, Inventory & Operation Planning (SIOP²) process.
1 Understand Offer Strategy of the Line of Business to adapt and execute it locally:
- Manage and develop his/her offer portolio.
- Manages or supports the launch of new offers over time, to encourage growth of market
share and compatibility with needs, guaranteeing achievement of goals.
- Implement the Marketing Mix (Product, Place, Price and Communication adapted to the offer, manage pricing updates and mix management strategies to defend margin
- Guarantees profitability of the offer (price, mix, etc.)
- Is responsible for the price positioning and consolidated margin (CCO) optimization
for the whole Line of Business
2 Master the Offer knowledge and the Offer environment:
- Is in charge of market measurement, evolution analysis and relevant action plans.
- Monitor the competition and analyzes competitors offer positioning at entity level
(strategy, marketing mix, …).
- Usually participates in country standardization committees.
3 Support Sales Offer strategy execution:
- Provide the elements required to support the offer and builds the relevant action plans.
- Contributes to define and implement all necessary action plans to boost the offers
(especially Solution offers and prescription).
- Ensure that all relevant resources are properly trained concerning the offer sold in the
entity and have the right tools/methodologies.
- Organize the Sales and customers trainings
- Help Businesses generate leads, with the support of PAE where needed
4 Collect and give to the Line(s) of Businesst all relevant information:
- Contribute to the specifications of new offers and offer adaptations with LOB
5 Take part in Sales, Inventory & Operation Planning (SIOP²) process
- Contribute to the Sales Forecast 6 Enable the cross-selling to Partner Projects and/or Retail division/channels
- Be the ambassador of the Line of Business in front of the Partner Projects and Retail sales and channels, promote the offer, mobilize support of EcoBuilding PAE where needed, help the other division' sales and offer/channel managers to platform the channel partners and establish strategies to conquer more market share in these channels